Welcome from your friendly Parent Advisory Committee (PAC).
All parents/caregivers of students at our school are members of the PAC. You are welcome to attend and vote at our monthly meetings. Currently, our meetings are held the first Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. virtually on Zoom or in the school library. PAC meetings are a great way to keep up to date on initiatives that are taking place at our school.
What does the PAC do?
- Fundraise for capital purchases such as playgrounds (both playgrounds and the new GaGa pit were purchased by our PAC for more than $170 000)
- Fundraise for school trips (the district does not pay for any buses)
- Run events to help build community such as the Halloween Dance and Spring Fair and Board Game Cafe.
- Organise staff appreciation on behalf of the school community
- Run a hot lunch program
- Support staff who run events such as the track meet and book fairs
- Apply for and manage gaming grant funds to pay for buses for school trips, choir, track and other extracurricular events.
How can I help?
- Join our executive
- Attend our monthly meetings
- Join a committee for a single event such as Halloween Dance, Spring Fair or staff appreciation
- Volunteer for an hour or so during the event or for set up or clean up.
- Donate or participate in our fundraisers. There will be various fundraisers taking place and you can also donate cash directly to our PAC
We need all types of people for our PAC to run. Whether you can spare an hour, a day or a dollar, we will take whatever you can give, whenever you can.
Your Current Executive and Contact Info:
|Members at Large||Nicole Hugues
|Past President||Amanda Ahokasfirstname.lastname@example.org|